____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 6, 2010

bonjourno,
its has been a while since i craved to join the world of blogging. after contemplating this thought for 1.5 second i decided you know what i think its time. i am just might do it. at first i thought hmmm should i really join the mommy bloggers?? or married couples. i am unmarried, no children...what in the world would i have to offer my fellow bloggers---> my passions. my photography. my design. my life. an online journal to be shared with those who enjoy my internal crazy mind spinning thoughts, aspirations, creations ect. so why not??

about me: i am arts and visual communication student emphasizing in graphing design and photography. {translation: i am a slave to the arts}

hope you enjoy
much love
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment