____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

communal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today i went to thee cutest cafe with mommy. First of all loved the decor and the lighting was ideal for photography, didn't even have to edit these babies. Second, our waiter was so sexy haha-- too bad for the stupid ring people put on their left finger hehe. And third , i was with my favorite person in the world my bestfriend and lovely mother.

much love
m.

2 comments:

  1. The window in the office I used to work at looked right down at this place and I'd always wonder what was going on in there. Now I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo really. i would have loved that. its thee cutest place ever i highly recommend it :]

    ReplyDelete