____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a few of the things i ADORE.

Photobucket
my darling darling sister/bestfriend

Photobucket
my jaguar


Photobucket
peacock feathers

Photobucket
the temple

Photobucket
the ----f
a
l
l

Photobucket
yoga- with my besty Elle

Photobucket
Barnes & Noble

and more to come later....
love m.

2 comments:

  1. meesh? you got a blog. don't worry, it's just me--anna. k, give me that necklace of yours, i'm going to need that. pretty pictures bytheway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. annnaaa WAHOO we are now blog friends. yes i did get a blog obviously and yes i am obsessed. thanks darling :] you are far tooo nice.

    ReplyDelete