____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Animal Photoshoot

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

monday i had the great opportunity to shoot with some of thee friendliest animals contrary to popular belief. We had amazing hair stylists, makeup artist, and photographers to make everything fall perfectly into place---> 9 hours later the photoshoot was done... worth it think so. I will post more when i get them enjoy. let me know what you think

animals: tarantula, tailless scorpion, rainbow lorikeet...and more to come :]

much love
m.

5 comments:

  1. You were so amazing! Thank you so much for coming and being there for so long! As soon as my finals are over I will get some more posted for you! And I can't wait to see your pictures from the other photographers too! We still need to plan another fashion photo shoot too! You are awesome! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle this is amazing! I HATE SPIDERS! how did you do it? I would be sooo terrified. the photos are so cool though and you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks allie :] hehe it was fun!!!!
    and yes Chelsee we most definitely doo let me know when.

    love m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's brave, those tarantulas look scaryy

    ReplyDelete
  5. well thank you thwany, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete