____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

acupofm.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday Ben took me to Color Me Mine, a cute little craft spot where you can paint your own pottery. Well as we were perusing through the various things that we could paint Ben suggested painting a mug...or yet a "cup" ---> as my creative wheels started turning thinking of all the things that i could do with it... it hit me... a cup... A CUP OF M. of course-> fitting right??? So folks say hello to the new face of a cup of m :] Ben chose a cute little coaster for my cup to sit on... he did a very good job and got very creative hehe--> well needless to say he finished in 20 minutes and hours later i finished... for those of you who know me, and know me in my setting of art you know that i am a perfectionist... doesn't look like much but i like the simplicity, and cleanness of it (oh and it still needs to be glazed i pick it up saturday so i will update you with the final project). Let me know what you think. hope you enjoy

much love
m.

2 comments:

  1. love it....and cute company with... :) love the artistic side.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. whhhat did i tell you bout dem boyz?!

    ReplyDelete