____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mommys day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

happy mommys day to all the mothers out there.... but i am sorry to inform you that i have theee best mommy out there. I could not thank my mother enough for allllll the many things that she has given me!!! My mommy is theee most incredible person i know. She has always put her kids first and she is the most selfless person i know. She has taught me to love all and to help everyone. I proud to say that she really is one of my bestest friends in the world!! Through all my years growing up as a stubborn teen i would always say to myself and my mother i will NEVER be like you... yeah well that saying as now been put to shame---> turns out i am becoming just like her... and i am more then content with that idea. I love you mommy. i hope one day i can be just as amazing as you.

Womenhood - Mothers Who Know Who They Are...

President Julie B. Beck on motherhood:

“The responsibility mothers have today has never required more vigilance. More than at any time in the history of the world, we need mothers who know. Children are being born into a world where they “wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”

"However, mothers need not fear. When mothers know who they are and who God is and have made covenants with Him, they will have great power and influence for good on their children.” Julie B. Beck, “Mothers Who Know,” Ensign, Nov 2007, 76–78


much love
m.

5 comments:

  1. i love that talk "mothers who know". your so talented m i love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Catracha mami for life...she does put you kids first....and she loved my husband even more on the mission like a son....she has a special place in our hearts as do your whole family! :) Happy Mothers day to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i love your mama too! she's a b-e-a-utiful woman!

    ReplyDelete