____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

good morning.

good morning my darlings.
breakfast was delicious. i sipped milk out of my marvelous mug {a special thanks to ben} and spread melting nutella on my yummy warm toasted whole wheat bread. yummm

yesterday i went on a date--> with myself, and kept myself very entertained. i treated myself to a lovely carmel frappacino steamer at star bucks with extra whippped cream of course . and then spent the remaining four hours indulging in my favorite section at barnes&noble. later me and the car went through a thrilling bubbly carwash--> and came out squeaky clean. my date was complete. institute with the besty. and a night of talking talking talking. something we never get sick of.

much love
m.

IMG_7302 by you.
IMG_7299
IMG_7298
IMG_7305IMG_7314IMG_7307

3 comments:

  1. nutella!
    yum, need i say more?
    Cute cup too, very color me mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOVEEEEE THISSS

    LOVE THE NEW LENS OH MY GOSH.
    INCREDIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren thank you for your lovely comment!!
    you are a cutie and p.s. we are neighbors.

    ReplyDelete