____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 21, 2010

20 blissful years.

Has it really come? i am really not a "teenager" any longer. i am sooo old haha alright lets be real i am still a baby, and i am still lovin it, andddd thee most exciting news of all---> this marks my ONE YEAR date tell a mission AHHHH can time go any faster??

My actual day of my birth {the 19th} was accompanied by a long hard day at work... but i did get a nice little surprise from the Doctor, a gorgeous flower arrangement and a nice big birthday check {i looovvee my boss} after coming home from work the first thing i wanted to do was sleep. sleep. sleep. and sleep ---> but i said to myself nooo you cannot its your birthday. so the next best thing was to take my self on a little shopping spree, i was accompanied by my darling best friend Ellie {which really helps me contains my insanity while shopping}. Later went on got ice cream with my favorite girlfriends in the whole world. love you all.
{more birthday celebrations to come]

much love
m.

IMG_8158
559753575_1983705814_0
{first round of shopping}
IMG_8110
IMG_8106
yummmyyy.
IMG_8109
IMG_8111
IMG_8112
IMG_8127
thee most adorable ring i have ever owned in my entire life.{a special thanks to ellie}
IMG_8128
IMG_8144
IMG_8137

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday!! it looks like it was a fun day. you look beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you. looks sew fun. we'll have to celebrate when i come up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies. you two are tooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!! ...what's the name of this place? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh well thank you darling.
    it is called Farr's Fresh. {http://www.farrsfresh.com/}

    love
    m.

    ReplyDelete