____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Marine Corp Ball

i went on a spectacular date to the marine corp ball.

a ball. who doesn't love to get dressed up for a ball?

i learned a lot.
what a respect i have for the marines.

it was fantastic.
lovely company & lovely venue.

much love
m.


IMG_1148
sister.
IMG_1123
little brother.
IMG_1129
Eric.
IMG_1130

5 comments:

  1. you look great michelle. who is your handsome date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay wow NEW HOUSE!! WOOO> I am way behind the times here. You Look so beautiful Michey! Will you text me your new address? My Mother will want to send a Christmas Card. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dress!! i'm glad you found what you were looking for. where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri- first off i love you so much and i miss you... and when will be able to see you?? and he is a friend of sherard and me :]

    Heidi- yes new house. come visit please. sleep over

    Alyse- after hours and hours of searching i found it at Nordstrom in salt lake

    and to all THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also went to a marine corp ball with my boyfriend in November in California!! I wonder if it was the same one?

    xoxo
    Jenna

    www.thefreckledhusky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete