____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 14, 2011

White Tie Ball.

This weekend Richie & I, along with our dear friends Jade & Josh, attended the White Tie Ball with Alex Boye.

The Ball was put on by the BYU Womens Services. It was such an enjoyable night inspired by the idea of abuse, healing, and hope

art exhibit.
dinner.
entertainment. {Alex Boye}
dancing.

much love
m.

IMG_2215
IMG_2203
IMG_2226
IMG_2232
IMG_2238
IMG_2247
IMG_2250
IMG_2258
Alex Boye
IMG_2271
IMG_2279
IMG_2280
IMG_2283
IMG_2300
IMG_2330
IMG_2311

8 comments:

  1. SO MANY THINGS TO SAY
    your dress. IS. SO. FREAKIN. ADORABLE!!!!!
    YOU are such a beautiful flower, seriously.
    so glad you got that wonderful feathery cardigan. so cute.
    love the bling
    love the laughing
    love the calves
    love the sweat on boye's face
    Love little jadie bug
    lovin that saucy face Richie is making as he is biting his lip haha

    freakin i NEED TO TALK TO YOU. sooooooo lets play tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look!!!!!!!!!!wonderful!!!

    xx Marina
    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. Simply elegant. I just adore following your blog so much. You're so inspiring. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress is adorable!
    love the feathers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography!! I still really want you to take pictures of me sometime if you want to and I want to do a shoot of you too! Let's do something soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh. my. lord. you are stunning. wow. amazing dress.

    check out my blog and follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

    ReplyDelete