____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 16, 2011

local natives & arcade fire

Cory, Sam, Liz and i went to Local Natives and Arcade Fire. It was so very very good. Unfortunately they didn't let me bring my camera in. So thankfully Liz is a lot more sneaker then me. So photo credits go to the lovely Liz. Enjoy

{I may be of going to the Sasquatch Music Festival in Washington, anyone else going?}

much love
m.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

4 comments:

  1. pretty :) i love arcade fire. did they play any of their older songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I love going to concerts in the summer, it's awesome!
    xx
    http://sophiefashionstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like a fun festival

    btw already your follower:)
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Arcade Fire here in Portland and even thought it was in a huge venue, it was one of the best shows I've ever been to! And I love the local natives - I've had that song Wide Eyes on repeat for a year now. Still can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete