____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 7, 2011

somethings a little fishy.

guess who got a fish lens
me. snaps for me.

last night we attended a TOMS charity event.

we were so delighted to be serenaded by the lovely Jennifer Blosil visit her music page here she is such a talented & beautiful {list goes on& on} women inside & out.

much love
m.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

10 comments:

  1. how-sweet!
    I got mine today the 50mm(like-yours)Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I want a fishy lens so badly. Wish list. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i love the second to last picture!

    M, i'd love for you to check out my rings. my etsy store should be up soon so checkkkk it

    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new fisheye! and cute dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good looking:
    photos
    people
    puppy

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a trendy group of friends!

    I love the photos

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah your blog it's so intresting :) cool pics!
    I follow you, do yo follow me ? :)
    http://www.motivaland.blogspot.com
    I'll wait you!
    Greets of Las Palmas! (spain)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture! Love ur jacket!
    Nice blog,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love my lomo camera. aren't they so fun??

    ReplyDelete