____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where is m moving??

so guess where m is moving in September...
any guess???

I have been called on an full time LDS mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
to.....

HONG KONG, CHINA. and i couldn't be happier. I am possibly thee happiest person in the world right now. China is the most perfect place for me. The Lord knows me all to well, and it is a very very humbling experience.I will be speaking the Cantonese language.
better start studying hard. hard. hard.

any blog followers out there from Hong Kong??? i would love to meet up with you when i am there.

love m.


photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! This is amazing. Congrats, lady. I'm so dang happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond jealous! i love hong kong! I go there once in awhile and it's one of my most favorite places!!! I'm sure you'll have a great time! You are truly blessed :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SO AWESOME GIRL! I wanted to be at your opening but i was working. PLEASE COME TO MINE. The lord does know you like you said! What an amazing call. HONG KONG IS SO LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michelle!! I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete