____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bike Ride

yesterday Ellie & I went on a lovely bike ride around town. we talked to some lovely people, which triggered my newest photo project.

{I come in contact with so many beautiful, interesting, wonderful, people everyday. A simple black and white portrait photo of them. You look past their outward appearance, but rather you study the organic nature of the human face, their eyes, their wrinkles, their stories ---> portrayed in a portrait}

a portrait & their story.
(coming soon Miss Rose)

much love
m.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

6 comments:

  1. wow! your bike is gorgeous! and you too ;)
    I also want such a bike!
    beautiful photos!
    greetings from germany ;)
    nina-nk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome idea!
    you and your bike are absolutely adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, I want to invest in a bicycle so badly, your eyelashes are gorgeous by the way!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beaut. I love your top in these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful!!!!


    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, aren't you just the cutest thing! I love love your long hair. I'm tempted to cut mine, but yours makes me LOVE long hair! Great pics, and I love your blog!

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete