____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 4, 2011

Praha, Czech

Once again i apologize, i realized after a few days of traveling that my blogpost could not be consistent... so bear with me :]

Praha was amazing. By far thee most beautiful city that i have ever visited in my life. I would live here in a heart beat. As a art student you can imagine i was in heaven, that architecture, the colors, the history, the atmosphere, everything. The Czech republic is one of the few countries that wasn't destroyed by War War II so as you can imagine the history and the buildings here are AMAZING. oh goodness i cannot say enough good things about this beautiful place.

much love
m.

photo
photo
photo
photo photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, very nice photos! Also I was surprissed by fish eye lens you use. I took some photographs from edge of prague http://www.praguesecrets.eu/hurka-central-park.php, it is some times fine to look to other places than just city center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! &&so jealous you get to travel! keep taking photos so i can pretend i'm there :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull pictures and great history! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pictures are beautiful!!!

    Annie from
    http://pretaporterbyannie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to got to Prague! Thinking of doing a few days trip there with my husban, althoguh I also have a huge itch for Croatia and the Capri island - too sad it is not possible to do that many trips a year...

    I see you went to Budapest too; it is a great city although I've heard from many not the easiest to reach if visiting shortly. I studied in BP some years ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. schöne fotos :)
    der urlaub war bestimmt gut ;)

    ReplyDelete