wow like always this week has been absolutely AMAZING... and yes don't worry i am in tears at the computer place yup don't worry about it hahaha
I don't know what’s wrong but i am a little sick i think i have a flu or fever or something but no problem i already feel better i have just been sleeping this morning.... at the church because our house does not have air conditioning... it will be ok i am just super blessed that out of all this time i have been on my mission this is the first time i have gotten sick and.... its pday so i don't have to waste the Lords time on other proseleyting hours!!!!!!!!. itS SOOOO HOT. our walls are sweating its really so hot and its not even really started lets be real i am a little more then scared right now of how the summer is going to be.... ahhh
anyways here goes another mid boggled letter... good luck
· so my companion told me the other day.... she was like i didn't realize how much i loved you until i thought we were getting split up for real, and started crying. You build friendships on your mission and a love that is not found in any other way then when you sacrifice and your main purpose is to serve the Lord. What a wonderful opportunity to do that together. i am so lucky and i am so humbled but the true love of the Lord and his mercy
· on that note... i think i am moving to Macau before the moves are over...making me not be with my mom "sister chiu" until she dies.... so Macau has this visa rules where you have a certain amount of days and she has 4 more weeks there... so that means like i would move there a week or 2 before moves calls.... and i think i am going to be the one to replace her in Macau. I am ok with the thought, if i have learned anything its that the Lord will take care of me, and knows the best for me. everyday of my mission has been evidence of that... but yeah so anyways it just makes sense that i would be the one to go there... but we will see. i'll keep you updated on that
· haah so the other day we had hot pot... you can ask nicole what that is, i am pretty sure she went to one the other day... anyways we had these huge live shrimp... and it was ada and yoyo's mom our recent converts who were just baptized right... and she was like leih jimuih do you want one i am like yeah sure of course haha so she puts this huge live shrimp in the boiling hot water... and it freaks when he gets in there and sprays us all with water.... and everyone is screaming and my heart is kinda of hurting because that poor little shrimp is boiling to death... literally and then like 1 minute later she puts it on my plate and she's like its done :] hahaha i am like yummy thank you... as like the little shrimp eyes are looking at me... haha i am like oh my gosh.. only in china
· i love these people more and more everyday really you think one day its going to stop... because you think you love them to capacity... but yup it doesn’t
· i love HONG KONG
· haha so some elders came to our house the other day because they had to drop off some fans me and sister chiu weren't there but the other sisters who live with us told us....our desk area and wall is full of pictures right and a lot of them are me and sister chiu and he was just like this.... is not a companionship its a relationship haha its like their are dating hahahaha so funny... the whole mission freaked out that we stayed together another move everyone is like i can't believe you two are together again... your crazy hahahaha so great right.... where like hey ask God about it... he obviously knows we are the best thing together.
· haha so i know i told you about my language craz right... well i thought it would be the greatest idea ever to listen to my vocabulary that i recorded on my ipod... its a brilliant idea i say a word in English and then i had sister chiu say it in chinese..,. right because I want to sound like a native!!!! :] well... i go to bed listening to that and for the past couple nights i wake up at like three in the morning and just like rip the head phones out hahaha probably not the smartest idea i have come to find out and sister chiu is like you are crazy and i was like hey i am just trying to use time wisely hahahah she is like you need some sleep crazy person.... haha yes she's right so no more recordings at night... its sacred just sleeping time... but in my defense i think it was working hahaha
· anyways this new program i figured out its amazing because when i have language study during the day of course i can seriously memorize like 50-60 words a day!!!!!! its amazing the Lord is really helping me.... and they stick too and they are the right tone!!!!!! that’s huge i don't know if that even makes sense to you.. but i can testify the Lord is helping me with my language so much as i have shown my absolute diligence in learning it. I was promised so many things with my mission and i plan to not let the Lord down... whenever i get down with the language .... i always thinking of the blessing that our stake president gave me where he promised me that i would master the language... its working... but its been when i have worked so very very hard to get it!!!!!!! but i can promise you Heavenly Father wants to bless us and help us but many times its us doing everything we can and every time he makes up for the rest. YEAHHH SO HAPPY
· so the other day we were doing phone calls.... i couldn't schedule anyone and everyone was being so rude to me or just hanging up... i wanted to start bawling and give up so so so bad i can't explain how bad i wanted too... and i just fell on the ground and let out like i big ahhhh... and then i was like NOOOO. This is exaclty what Satan wants me to do give up. i got on my knees and said a prayer of help and strength and popped back and i was like no. Heavenly Father will bless me i know the next person i call will answer and i will be able to schedule them... so instead of crying i kept calling.... well the next person i called.... didn't schedule and i was like alright the next person for sure... didn't schedule.. hung up on me... and the next... NOTHING... right you think this is going to be a miracle story... NOPE hahah no one schedule me that night but i was like that is ok. if there is one thing that i have learned on my mission it is never EVER ever give up. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways.
· well... the next day we went finding and found some amazing people!!!!!!! :] a set back in way area... will give you a miracle and blessing in others so great.
· there are so many times when i am contacting people in the park and i can just sit with them and talk to them.... IN CHINESE. sometimes i really wonder oh my gosh how i am speaking Chinese right now. how can i understand what they are saying.. and biggest miracle how can they understand what i am saying.. MIRACLE. the Lord will really work through you when you willing to demonstrate your faith and diligence!!! he always comes through.
· my companion will always be like hey how long do you think she's been in HK for... and they are like 3-5 years??? and then i tell them and they freak out and don't believe me... and then we introduce our English class it works every time.. its a flawless plan. we are really working hard to get new investigators please pray that we can find these people
· alright i think i have developed a chronic disease... i speak Chinese in my sleep all the time haha... but companion told me the other day that i popped up and was liike HIMAAA haha its just like "really" and then fell back asleep hahaha so weird i feel so bad for her.. she's had to see the weirdest things about me hahaha
· oh guess what Dallin H. Oaks is coming sometime this summer to our mission OH YEAH.
well i love you all so much keep pushing forward and find those miracles that Heavenly Father wants to give you.
love you so so so much