____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 1, 2012


HI HI HI HI my family that i love so very very much.

wow so many things went on these week i don't know if i will have time to explain them all.... but i will try... and again excuse my english.

I found a PRE EARTH bestest friend.... ahhh i love her so much she is amazing and so ready for this gospel!!! ahhh seriously its the times where you meet those people where you are like you know what struggling with this language, being stressed out of your mind, living away from your family... any trail i could ever had, its all worth it. Its all worth it for this one person. Its like i know I promised you before i would find you. ahhhhh we were all just like bawling in the lesson. We were all so happy but it was seriously the happiest feeling in the world i can't explain it. ahhhh her name is A Wing i love her. ahhhh yess!!

move calls are on TUESDAYYY!!! ahhh freaking out i don't know what is going to happen everyone thinks that i am going to maccau that would be fun not going to lie though i would really really love to. we will see you will find out next thursday!!! hehehe so excited :] and also random there was a rumor going aroudn the mission that i was training hahaha... maybe next move.:]

haha whenever we talk to people like foreigners who live in hongkong... with out fail they always try to marry me off to their children... haha i am like yeah have them meet me at this church we can do lunch together... hahhahaha

well my darlings i love you so much i miss you. thank you supporting me on my mission your the best family that anyone could ask for i LOVE LOVE LVELOVE LOVE YOU.

love

leih jimuih


1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    my web site - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete