____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 6, 2013

Cinco de Mayo

It was a lovely cinco de mayo with family and friends. 

good food. 
good music.
good company. 
good conversation. 

To top it off an old fashion buggy ride.. what that has to do with cinco de mayo... i dont know, i take that back i do know.. the answer is nothing. But who cares, it was lovely. 
enjoy.

much love
m.







this sweet heart even brought mommy beautiful flowers 



thanks pretty horsey for the buggy ride 

12 comments:

  1. Hi friends, its wonderful paragraph regarding cultureand entirely explained,
    keep it up all the time.

    my web site ... top article

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time! Beautiful photos :)

    xoxo Jamie
    www.bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to come by well-informed people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Here is my homepage - my latest blog post

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice family, that horse remain me with my last year vacation :)

    visit me, and let me now maybe you wanna follow each other and i'll follow you too
    http://allfitriragaputti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, loveley pictures. pretty people! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
    came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and
    will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and great design.



    my blog post %anchor_text%

    ReplyDelete
  8. DJ spins out on Saturday nights. Anna had been looking through my phone while I was naked.
    Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the
    pub quiz.

    Stop by my web blog: pub quiz and answers general knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be exciting to read through articles from other writers and practice a little something from other web sites.



    Here is my site - reign of dragons

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries plenty of useful information, thanks
    for providing these kinds of statistics.

    My website :: sua dumex

    ReplyDelete